Today we will be learning on How to Extract email Addresses from Gmail Messages, The great thing about the Gmail email service is that it’s free and it’s widely used for personal and business purposes. So, if you are using your Gmail address for business purposes, then you might want to extract the email addresses of your clients. The same thing applies to everyone who belongs to the internet marketing section.
Although the email messages that you receive from your clients were archived neatly in Gmail, still they were never stored in Google Contacts. So, if you choose to shift your business or want to move to another email service provider, then you might want that email list.
Unfortunately, Gmail doesn’t provide users an option to extract email addresses from Gmail messages. Yes, you can always manually pick the email address and names, still, it could be a troublesome and boring process.
So, to make things easy, we are going to share a working method to extract email addresses from your Gmail messages.
Steps To Extract Email Addresses In Gmail
Well, to extract the email addresses in Gmail, you need to use an addon called Email Address Extractor. It’s a Google add-on that goes through all email messages in your Gmail and extracts the email address.
Once extracted, it automatically saves the email addresses in a Google Spreadsheet. Here’s how to use an Email Address Extractor.
- First of all, install the Gmail Extractor add-on. You will be asked to grant few permissions. Simply grant the permissions.
- The add-on would need access to your Gmail and Google Drive for saving the email list in a Google Spreadsheet.
- Now open Google Spreadsheet and go to the Addons menu. Select ‘Email Address Extractor’ and click on the ‘Start‘ button.
- Now you need to set the search criteria. All email that matches the criteria you have set will be parsed by the add-on.
- On the next step, select the fields (from, to, cc, bcc). Once, done the add-on would use these fields to parse the emails. Once extracted, the add-on will start to extract & list the emails in the spreadsheet.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can extract email addresses from Gmail.
So, the above discussion was all about How to Extract Email Addresses from your Gmail Messages. I hope this article helped you! Please share it with your friends also.